Skip to main content

ULTIMATE MOTIVATIONAL MOVIE DIALOUGES

ULTIMATE MOTIVATIONAL MOVIE DIALOUGES 

BY FILMI DJ 
DHANANJAY 
  • It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

  • There is a right and a wrong in the universe.And the distinction is not hard to make.
  • Cats come when they feel like, not when they're told.
  • Violence doesn't discriminate.It comes as cold and bracing as a winter breeze and it leaves you with a chill you can't shake off.
  • Some men aren't looking for something logical, some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.
  • I exist only to protect Krypton. Every action no matter how violent or cruel, is for the greater good of my people.
  • With great power, comes great responsibility.
  • No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon.
  • It doesn't matter who we are, What matters is our plan.
  • Only fools are heroes - because, you never know when some lunatic will come with a sadistic choice.
  • Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved.
  • I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I know what I have to do, and I know it is right.
  • There are no heroes or villains. There is just what I want and how I'll get it.
  • Good is the path of honour, heroism. Evil, well it's just cooler.
  • If you could make God bleed, People would cease to believe in him.
  • You wear a flag on your chest and think you fight for your nation. I have seen the future, captain ! there are no flags.
  • If you become more than a man, devote yourself to an ideal, Then you become something else entirely.
  • The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what is mine.
  • This city is afraid of me, for I have its true face.
  • I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from.
  • Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that in your heart, You will know peace.
  • If you cage the beast, the beast will get angry.
  • I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just do things.
• A  Separation (2011)

Simin: He [Nader's Father] doesn't even know who you are.
Nader: He does not know me but i know that he is my father.
•HacksawRidge (2016)
Desmond Doss: With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together
The Bucket List (2007)
Passengers (2016)
Aurora: You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be, that you forget to make the most of where you are.
Aurora: If you live an ordinary life, all you'll have are ordinary stories.
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Godfather (1972)
Argo (2012)
8m. Meet Joe Black (1998)
10. Fight Club (1999)
11. The Dark Knight (2008)
12. Good Will Hunting (1997)
13. V for Vendetta (2005)
15. The Prestige (2006)
16. American History X (1998)
So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.
17. The Usual Suspects (1995)
Verbal: After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.
18. The Notebook (2004)
19. A Walk to Remember (2002)
20. Ted (2012)
21. Slumdog Millionaire (2008)


Some of my personal favorites are:
  • Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you. (White Oleander)
  • Sell crazy somewhere else, we’re all stocked up here. (As Good As It Gets)
  • Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. (The Princess Bride)
  • Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I’ve known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. (A Fish Called Wanda)
  • You don’t know about real loss cause it only occurs when you’ve loved something more than yourself. (Good Will Hunting)
  • Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man? (Shut

  • "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you. ― Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars
  • “There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infin

Titanic
“A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.”

The Shawshank Redemption
“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” — Andy Dufresne
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Andy Dufresne
“These walls are funny. First you hate ’em. Then you get used to ’em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.” — Red
“The funny thing is, on the outside I was an honest man. Straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.” — Andy Dufresne
“I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged.” — Red
“The world went an

Some of the best lines from one of the best movies ever made
  • RED: I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked Andy from the start.
  • ANDY: That's the beauty of music. They can't get that from you. Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
    • RED: Well I played mean harmonica as a younger man lost interest in it thou

  • Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. (Yoda, star wars)
  • Great men are not born great, they grow great.(Mario Puzo, The Godfather)
  • Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learnfrom it.(Raifiki,the lion king)
  • Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream,you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.(Chris Gardner, The pursuit of happiness)
  • In this lifetime, you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody, except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best movie dialogues

BEST MOVIE DIALOGUES  The detective The Town Vampire diaries Harshad mehta Scam The Flight attendant About Time 😎😎 This image dedicate to me😜.. Thank you.. Original answer  Quora   Show You Love Here  INSTAGRAM Buisness Related Queries  biznessdj@gmail.com Love You All ❤️

This Marvel Charcter Is Characterless

MARVEL'S CHARACTER LESS HERO  If you ask me which marvel super hero is the most characterless superhero ever then i will easily ( without wasting a single second ) say Deadpool NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!! Not because of his Girls intrest πŸ˜‚ But because  the writers of Deadpool shamelessly copied the DC DEATHSTROKE from comics and made the more popular than original DEADPOOL This is not end yet  DEATHSTROKE original name is Slade Wilson and DEADPOOL original name is Wade Wilson . They even copied the name shamelessly πŸ˜‚ Whatever I say about him the fact is Ryan Reynolds just THUNDERSTRUCK everyone in this role  - Written By - DJ Connect With Me On -: -------------------------- YouTube -  DJ FUN HUB Instagram -  @DjFunHub Twitter -  @DjFunhub

5 Reasons Why Tik Tok Should Be Banned In Every Country || 5 Reasons you should ignore Tik Tok

5 Reasons Why Tik Tok Should Be Banned  BY FILMI DJ  DHANANJAY So Hello What is Up Guy's Today we'll discuss about 5 reasons why Tik tok should be Banned Let's Begin 5. Moron CEO  Ceo is known as branding face of a company but the CEO of tik tok just croosed her sorry his limit and cracked a joke about Holy Countery INDIA    Now say Tik Tok Should Be Banned or not  By the way Tik tok is already banned in American millatry reasons you'll know next   4. Chiness Product  As per as previous reason the main tik tok ban reason is mainly because this is Chiness product and not only tik tok but we should also ignore using UC browser,vigo video,Likee also Because china had one party decomocracy which we can although say Monarchy or dictatorship beacuse now no one can become president of china other than  xi Jing pong πŸ˜‚ and it's reality . And beacuse of one party system china can easily get access of our data .  3. Agenda Promoting  In tik